Busy, Busy, Busy

Whilst a lot has been happening since my last consistent spate of posting, the main thing I've been focused on is knitting/crocheting for my friend. She gave birth to twins (both boys) last month. I've made a pair of booties each using a pattern by Double Diamond Knits (Oh Baby! Baby Booties), two pairs of hats each, and one cardigan. I'm currently working on the second cardigan. The cardigan is King Cole Little Kitty Cardie.

It took time to get it stared because I was suffering from knitting fatigue after finishing the first cardigan and starting a poncho by Bergere de France (now on hold until I finish the cardigan), I've slightly altered the finished look by not having a button and adding crocheted car appliqués.

On Monday I posted the booties and hats and i'll send over the cardigans when the second one is finished.



Comments